There are times in our lives where we need to take professional advice. Unfortunately, there are a high number of cases where a professional advisor offers poor and negligent advice which can lead to serious consequences, particularly in personal injury claims.
Our Personal Injury Professional Negligence solicitors will be able to review your personal injury claim and provide you with specialist independent advice. We are committed to achieving the best outcome for your professional negligence claim.
Examples of Professional Negligence in your Personal Injury claim
- Your case has been under-settled, and you are unhappy with the amount of compensation you have received
- The solicitor handling your claim has missed a Court deadline or your case could not proceed because the limitation period has expired
- Has your case been closed by your solicitors who have said your claim has poor prospects of success?
- Were you put under pressure to settle your claim quickly?
- Did you recover in accordance with the opinion of the medical expert before settling your claim?
If you believe your solicitor was negligent in how they handled your personal injury claim, we can help you to pursue a professional negligence claim to recover compensation for your losses.
Call us on 0161 713 5575 or complete our online enquiry form for a confidential, free, no obligation consultation today.