nude sexy video Who are we?
JPS Walker Solicitors Ltd (collectively referred to as ”JPS Walker”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice) is a law firm, specialising in niche areas of litigation.
Your privacy is important to JPS Walker. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JPS Walker is the controller and responsible for your personal data. We have an appointed Data Protection Officer, who is responsible for overseeing any queries to this privacy notice. If you have any questions relating to this notice, please use the following contact details: Data Protection Officer, JPS Walker, 8 Trumpet St, Manchester, M1 5LW
JPS Walker may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
banana brandy sex tape Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
handsomeman nude What information do we collect
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- nude flat chested girls vids Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- sexs somali grils free movies Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- girl go to doctor gets nude video Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- amatuer student nude Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you.
- sexy nude hyderabadi girls Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- orange ma girls nude Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Special Categories of Personal Data where necessary as a need to process your claim collect information relating to your health and any medical records that may be requested. This will only be collect as and when it is needed and your explicit consent to the processing of this data will be obtained.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
How do we collect your information
We collect your data by the direct action of you entering your identity and contact data on the contact forms located on our website. Filling in our forms, corresponding with us by post, phone, email or any other method of communication.
We may also receive data about you from third party sources. This may include analytical data from providers such as Google, Facebook and Twitter.
Personal data will also be obtained from health providers, defendants, employers, insurers and other third parties involved in the course of running your litigation.
What we do with the information we gather
We only use your personal data for legitimate and lawful reasons. Our main reasons form use of your personal data is;
- Discuss the potential of entering into a contract after an enquiry from you
- Represent you in your legal case
- To perform a contract entered
- There is a legal or regulatory requirement to do so
- It is necessary as a legitimate interest and your interests or fundamental rights do not override those interests
We will rely on the following types of lawful basis to process your personal data
- Performance of Contract – The processing of your data is necessary to perform the contract entered into by you and us. Or we are making contact to discuss the possibility of entering into the contract.
- Compliance of a legal or regulatory obligation – Where we may need to process your data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation we are subject to. This may include, but not limited to disclosures to our regulators, as part of legal or court proceedings.
- Legitimate Interest – We may process your data in the interest of JPS Walker in managing and conducting our business to enable us to give the best service possible to our clients. In doing so, we will make sure we consider any impact on you and your rights before we process your data. We will not process your data if the impact on you overrides our interest.
- Consent – We may need to obtain special categories of data to conduct work on your file. This would include items relating to your health. In order to do process this data we will obtain explicit consent from you.
Purposes for which we will use your data
- We will use your data to contact you to discuss your query relating to our services. This allows us to discuss the potential for entering into a contract for services and register you as a new client with JPS Walker.
- To deliver relevant marketing materials relating to your query with us. This may be but not limited to email, telephone, SMS, or post.
- The data will be processed and sent to third parties where required to carry out work on your case with us.
Who will my data be shared with
- Service providers based in the United Kingdom who provide IT and system administration services;
- Professional advisers including, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the United Kingdom who provide consultancy, banking, insurance and accounting services;
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators such as SRA, ICO and other authorities based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances;
- The National Crime Agency and other agencies or authorities based in the United Kingdom in order to report suspected money laundering;
- Insurance Companies;
- Asking an independent Barrister or Counsel for advice; or to represent you;
- Non-legal experts to obtain advice or assistance;
- Medical agencies;
- Translation Agencies;
- Contracted suppliers;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms such as Proclaim;
- Court or Tribunal;
- Analytics providers such as Google Analytics.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only look to retain your personal data for as long as is necessary, for the purpose it was collected for, including satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirement. After which we may destroy your data without further notification to you.
Different types of personal data will require different data retention periods. For example, an initial enquiry about our services will not be retained for as long as a client file, after the conclusion of our contract. Specific data retention periods can be obtained by contacting our Data Protection Officer on the contact details above.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us on the details above. You will not have to pay a fee to obtain any of your personal data. Once your request has been received we will respond to you within 30 days. Where possible, we will try to respond to you sooner. However, there may be circumstances where the request may take longer. If this is likely to happen we will be in touch to advise.
We will not sell personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you have opted to do so we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Rules. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to FAO Data Protection Officer, JPS Walker Solicitors, 8 Trumpet Street, Manchester, M1 5LW or Email FAO of the Data Protection Officer to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ for detailed guidance.
What Cookies are used
Strictly necessary: to fit this category, the cookie must be “related to a service provided on the website that has been explicitly requested by the user”. Obvious cases include access to protected areas. The Firm also includes cookies which remember previously entered text so it is not lost if the page refreshes.
Performance based: Includes analytics, advertising and Pay Per Click cookies in this category – provided they only store anonymous data and cannot therefore be used for behavioural targeting of ads.
Examples of relevant cookies used include: Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram.
Third Party Cookies
We use analytic cookies to understand how our site is being used. This measures the number of visitors and tells us how they navigate the site.
Also, if you use one of the share buttons on the website, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through.
JPS Walker does not control the dissemination of these cookies and this tool will not block cookies from those websites. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.