Slips, Trips & Falls

with over 30 years’ experience helping slips, trips and falls victims to successfully receive compensation.

Slips, Trips and Falls solicitors Manchester

A slip or trip can occur anywhere, negligence may be attributed to a private land owner or to a local authority. If you’ve fallen because of anything from uneven paving to a supermarket spillage, we may be able to help you recover compensation.

The personal injury team at JPS Walker Solicitors can help you claim compensation for injury suffered as a result of a slip, trip or fall. Our solicitors are experts in these claims and can guide you through the entire process, ensuring you have specialist advice every step of the way.

To speak to a member of our team about your experience, simply call for free, impartial advice on 0161 713 5575 or fill in the online contact form and we will get back to you shortly.

What are the common causes of slips, trips and falls?

Accidents on Private Premises

Premises which experience regular visits from the public, such as shops, restaurants and bars, must legally follow health and safety guidelines to prevent customers suffering a slip or trip. Organisations are under a duty to ensure the reasonable safety of visitors when on their premises.

Accidents in Public Places

It is the duty of local authorities to take adequate precautions to ensure the pavements and roads in their area are free from tripping hazards.

If you have suffered an accident in a place open to the public, you can make a claim for compensation against the occupier’s public liability insurance.

We offer to handle your road traffic accident claim under a No Win No Fee agreement so there is no financial risk to you.

Call us now for free, impartial advice on 0161 713 5575 or complete our online enquiry form to discuss your claim with a member of our specialist team.

Start Your Slips, Trips & Falls Compensation Claim

Speak to an adviser now on 0161 713 5575 or request a free consultation from our experienced legal team.