Housing Claims

Private landlords and Housing Associations face rules and regulations for maintaining tenants’ home and ensuring it is kept in reasonable condition so you are not put in danger.

All types of landlords have a legal responsibility to repair the structure and exterior of their property and ensure this is done within a specific period of time. If you or a visitor to your property are injured as a result of your property not being maintained, then you are entitled to make a claim for compensation.

Our housing claims solicitors are experts in these claims and can guide you through the entire process, ensuring you have specialist advice every step of the way.

To speak to a member of our team about your experience, simply call for free, impartial advice on 0161 713 5575 or fill in the online contact form and we will get back to you shortly.

What are the common types of housing claims?

-Poorly maintained boilers or gas fires which can emit hazardous gases causing severe respiratory problems

-Leaks and/or damp problems causing respiratory issues such as asthma

-Trips, slips or falls arising from potholes, uneven pathways or steps outside your property

-Accidents in communal areas such as stairs, hallways and garden areas if you live in a block of flats for example

We offer to handle your housing claim under a No Win No Fee agreement so there is no financial risk to you.

Call us now for free, impartial advice on 0161 713 5575 or complete our online enquiry form to discuss your claim with a member of our specialist team.