Care Home accidents

People living in care and residential homes should receive the care they need to ensure they are safe and protected. Unfortunately, there are occasions when the care given to elderly or vulnerable people falls below the standard you should expect which can result in injury.

If you or a loved one have been hurt or injured whilst under the protection of a care home, the personal injury team at JPS Walker Solicitors can help you claim compensation. Our solicitors are experts in these claims and can guide you through the entire process, ensuring you have specialist advice every step of the way.

To speak to a member of our team about your experience, simply call for free, impartial advice on 0161 713 5575.

What types of claims do we handle?

  • Pressure ulcers and pressure sores
  • Prescription and medication errors
  • Slips, trips and falls
  • Staff handling errors
  • Malnourishment and dehydration

The government sets strict rules on the standard of care that should be provided to residents of a care home. If they are not adhered to by care home workers, you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation.

If you have a loved one living in a care home, it’s important to be able to spot any early signs of care home abuse or nursing home mistreatment. You should keep a close eye on their appearance, such as unexplained bruises, cuts and grazes, weight loss and lack of personal hygiene, or changes in their behaviour, including appearing more fearful than usual.

We offer to handle your care home claim under a No Win No Fee agreement so there is no financial risk to you.

Call us now for free, impartial advice on 0161 713 5575 or complete our online enquiry form to discuss your claim with a member of our specialist team.