JPS Walker have successfully recovered damages for a family of 3 after they were struck down with food poisoning during their stay at Alexander the Great Hotel in Zante, Greece.
They travelled for their annual summer holiday in August 2017 and when they arrived at the hotel, they were shocked that the food served to them was always cold, the food was left out for a long time and the pool was filthy. Two days into the holiday they were stuck down with severe diarrhoea and vomiting which ruined the rest of the holiday.
Poor Food Hygiene Thought To Be The Cause
The family are positive that their holiday illness was the result of poor hygiene standards at Alexander the Great Hotel.
Holidaymakers have taken to TripAdvisor to complain about illness and poor food at the hotel. There are multiple reviews reporting undercooked, pink or raw chicken being served.
Experts at JPS Walker settled the claims quickly and in a hassle-free manner.
If you have suffered from gastric illness, in the last three years, due to poor food safety and hygiene standards whilst on a package holiday, then you may be able to pursue a claim against your tour operator as they are responsible for your safety. The Package Travel Regulations 1992 enable British holidaymakers to bring claims in this country for the failings at their package holiday hotel.
If you became ill whilst staying at Alexander the Great Hotel, contact one of the holiday illness experts at JPS Walker. You may be able to make a claim for compensation on a no win no fee basis. For further information contact our expert team on 0161 713 5575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org