JPS Walker holiday claims team have experience in handling claims for compensation arising from a variety of different hotel accidents which can occur abroad.
Common types of accidents which occur in your hotel can include:
- Slips or trips due to wet floors or uneven surfaces
- Injury due to broken swimming pool tiles
- Falling down stairs
- Accidents on water slides
- Loose or broken fixtures such as swimming pool ladders, parasols, beds or drain covers
- Broken glass
- Negligence of hotel staff
- Swimming pool accidents
- Accidents in the hotel restaurant
We specialise in acting for anyone who has suffered from an accident on holiday and wishes to claim compensation. We will work for you under a no win no fee agreement to obtain the compensation you deserve.
If you suffer an accident in a hotel, the following evidence will assist:
- Photographs of the accident location
- Copy of an accident report made to the hotel or tour operator
- Details of any witnesses
- Copies of any medical records
- Evidence of any repair or maintenance work carried out at the accident location
- Holiday booking documents
Our specialist team will help you to recover the cost of your holiday, compensation for your illness or injury, any medical expenses incurred, loss of earnings and insurance payments. If you have incurred any expenses as a result of your illness or injury, we will seek to recover the losses on your behalf.
We offer to handle your holiday claim under a No Win No Fee agreement so there is no financial risk to you.
If you have been involved in an accident in your hotel on holiday, call us now on 0161 713 5575 or complete our online enquiry form to discuss your claim with a member of our specialist holiday claims team.