9 February 2018
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new, modern and expanding law firm. Due to success and expansion over the course of our first year, we are now looking to recruit a New Business Supervisor.
This role will involve handling new Personal Injury enquiries over the telephone from a wide range of sources. There is no cold calling involved. The individual will need to be well organised and report to management with key information. We offer a supportive environment with thorough training and development so everyone who works with us has the knowledge required to progress their career.
JPS Walker Solicitors cover all areas of personal injury including travel litigation, public liability, employer’s liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents and serious injuries.
The remuneration package includes a good commission structure. This is a great opportunity for someone to play a key role in a growing firm.
Your job role will include the following:
- Taking initial instructions from new clients to allow the claim to be assessed
- Maintaining excellent levels of customer service
- Contacting enquiries as soon as possible within our required service standards
- Supervision of team members
- Presenting key information to management
- Maintaining client files and diary tasks using the firm’s case management system
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 12 months experience dealing with Personal Injury matters
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to handle enquiries from various sources whilst managing your own time to ensure all enquiries are maximised
- Working to strict deadlines
- An excellent standard of written English including spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Strong telephone manner and the ability to communicate with clients and negotiate/objection handle
- Willingness to help and supervise other members of the team
The salary will be competitive and in line with experience.
Please note our offices are located in Manchester City centre close to Deansgate Tram Station and the growing area of First Street.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Michael Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
No agencies please.