This is an exciting opportunity to work for a new, modern and expanding law firm with an opportunity to develop your career. We currently specialise in areas of travel law, holiday claims and financial mis-selling.
This position will allow the successful applicant the opportunity to work closely with solicitors in the holiday claims team assisting them with their caseloads. We offer thorough training and development so everyone who works with us has the knowledge required to progress their career.
Your job role will include the following:
- Taking instructions from clients
- Drafting Letters of Claim
- Drafting Witness Statements and Schedules of Loss
- Preparing Instructions to Counsel
- Drafting Court documents
- Supporting fee earners
Skills and experience required:
- An excellent standard of written English including spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively by telephone
- Willingness to help other members of the team
- Law degree (or GDL) and/or professional qualifications
- Previous legal experience desired but not essential
We offer flexible working hours and the salary will be competitive and in line with experience.
Please note that we will shortly be moving into new offices in Manchester City Centre.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com to apply.
No agencies please.