Location: Manchester City Centre
Department: Travel Litigation
Salary: Dependent on experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new, modern and expanding law firm. Due to success and expansion, we are looking to recruit an experienced Fee Earner to join our Travel Litigation team dealing with accidents and illness suffered whilst on holiday abroad.
The Solicitor/Legal Executive will handle a caseload of Fast-Track and Multi-Track travel claims together with supervising junior members of the team. We offer a supportive environment with thorough training and development so everyone who works with us has the knowledge required to progress their career.
The remuneration package includes a good bonus structure. This is a great opportunity for an experienced fee earner to join a growing firm.
Your job role will include the following:
Handling a caseload of Fast-Track and Multi-Track travel claims
- Ensuring cases are settled profitably
- Maintaining high standards of client care
- Strong knowledge of developments in Travel Law
Skills and experience required:
Minimum of 12 months experience dealing with Personal Injury matters
- Proven record of managing your own caseload and billing
- Working to strict deadlines
- An excellent standard of written English including spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with clients, Defendants and colleagues alike
- Willingness to help and supervise other members of the team
- Previous experience of Proclaim desired but not essential
We offer flexible working hours and the salary will be competitive and in line with experience.
Please note that we have recently moved to new offices in Manchester City centre close to Deansgate Tram Station and the growing area of First Street.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Michael Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
No agencies please.
11 July 2017