Children have accidents all the time – it’s part of growing up. Sometimes children are hurt because of accidents caused by somebody else’s negligence or through lack of safety measures. If this has happened to your child, you are entitled to make a claim for compensation on their behalf.
Our specialist children’s accident solicitors have over 30 years’ experience in handling cases arising from injuries to children and will seek to secure the maximum amount of compensation possible to help your child.
What are the common types of accidents involving children?
- Schools, nurseries or college accidents
- Accidents on school trips
- Playgrounds, play areas, funfairs, amusement parks
- Road traffic accidents
- Using a dangerous product
- Public places – supermarkets, shopping centres, swimming pools
- Sporting injuries/ claims against clubs
- Scalds and burns
- Accidents on holiday
In addition to compensation for your child’s injuries, we can also recover compensation for other issues surrounding the accident, including:
– Time taken off work for parents/family members/friends
-Time missed from school
-The effect of the injuries on their day to day life
-Additional care required
We offer to handle your child’s claim under a No Win No Fee agreement so there is no financial risk to you.
Call us now for free, impartial advice on 0161 713 5575 or complete our online enquiry form to discuss your claim with a member of our specialist team.